We want YOU to be a Lad! Join Today!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
LADCraft is still under development. We will be releasing soon, so please be patient!

Share | 

Zanec321 about me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zanec321

PostSubject: Zanec321 about me    Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 pm

[b][i][u][strike]Ok so im zanec the tranie builder allmost up to my master build playerjosef are you a good builder:yes i got like 15 good jobs on my homes i dont sahre phtos cause ppl well say there theres so i dont post them thell steal them javascript:emoticonp('lol!') that is why i have skype my username on there is zanec321 sometimes its my real name zane chancellor i have 2 bros 1s shams best freind and the other is young and does not have skype or minecraft i am 12 years old if you are javascript:emoticonp('confused') about me then ask about me in a replay or in game i might not talk or respound in game tho i nly go to sleep when my parrents tell me or its like 2 in the morning my time all tho i live in idaho i dont live in the motins an d boise means woods and yes i have a irl buddy that has skype ad minecraft

im the javascript:emoticonp('king') of the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zanec321 about me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LADCraft :: LADCraft :: Introductions-
Jump to: